Dear Golf Fans,
You have the chance to walk inside-the-ropes with European Tour stars at four of the most prestigious UK professional events.
RSM, a leading audit, tax and consulting firm, has partnered with the European Tour to identify the key drivers of player performance at the elite level and provide credible data and insights to shape the future of the game of golf.
To accomplish this, we are recruiting volunteers to help gather data at the following tournaments:
- BMW PGA Championship: May 24 – 28
- Dubai Duty Free Irish Open: July 5 – 9
- Aberdeen Asset Management Scottish Open: July 12 - 16
- The British Masters supported by Sky Sports: September 27 – October 1
The role will enable you to get inside-the-ropes and close to the action. In addition, you will receive a £15 contribution to travel expenses per day, daily food and beverage vouchers and branded event apparel. As a special bonus, you will receive a ticket for the week at one of the four tournaments above. You can choose either a 2017 or 2018 event.
In order to participate, a volunteer must:
- commit to read and understand the pre-tournament brief;
- attend all tournament days including the Wednesday briefing before tournament play (tournament days are six to seven hour days and the Wednesday briefing will be 2-3 hours);
- travel to and from the tournament on all days (travel expenses up to £15 per day will be covered); and
- be physically able to walk 18 holes of golf (approximately five to six miles) each day across different terrains.
It is also important to have a strong understanding of the game of golf and its terminology; and access to a smartphone with a timing app or feature.
If you are interested in participating, please email RSMStudy@europeantour.com with your preferred event to register.Thank you.