Message from the Committee


After the last few weeks of miserable weather I'm sure we were all looking forward to the new golf season. However, due to the current situation with the Coronavirus, we may have to rethink our plans for the weeks ahead.

The Captain, Vice Captain and Secretary met today with the Secretary at Prestwick St Nicholas as part of our pre Championship planning.  We will obviously be liaising with them very closely over the next week or so regarding whether the Championship will be able to go ahead or not. They do hope that the course will not be closed but obviously that decision may be taken out of their hands.

We are due to make the draw for St Nicholas after the closing date next week and, at the moment, this is still planned to go ahead.

Regarding the fashion show, planned for Wednesday 15 April, a decision will be made early next week, at the very latest, as to whether this will go ahead but it looks a likely possibility that this will have to be postponed.

Thank you for your patience and understanding at this difficult time for us all.

From your Captain and Committee